About Me

My photo
Vita Dolce Moderato
Kai Wen!
28April 1995


G-Dragon
History is my passion
''I'm not clever, i'm just passionately curious'' -Albert Einstein

Saturday, May 10, 2014

19TH

havent really got the time to update ever since school starts.
yes, blame school for everything hahaha.
but i'm also keeping myself busy with all the new shows.
school is fine and i'm just here to update this dead space.

my 19th was well spent over the week before my actual birthday
and on the actual day with the most precious people i can have in my life.
i don't know where can i get such friends anymore.
even though i know there are times when i get all cranky,
and my temper works up again, thanks for being generous
and tolerating me.

i celebrated it with Erica first, the very friend I've known for 6 years already.
she's the best-est friend I can ever ask for, even though
we had our quarrels and stuffs hahahaha.

to the brother who sponsored the cake at his workplace 
and gave us discount for the food. and his friend
for a free plate of meat. we were so full.




 Apparently, Erica got addicted to going to bars and we went to
drink again. yup. she definitely is addicted. 
and yes, i have asian flush. i was red like an apple
that night holding the huge ass balloons she bought for me
(thanks, i really love it and its the first balloons i got
on my birthday)
everyone was looking at me that day, i don't really feel embarrass
and i got a free drink at maki-san hahahaha


it started out with
"do you want to be my soul sister"
on msn.
not me, she started it.
and i couldn't thank god enough for this
friendship.
no amount of words can describe how much i cherish
this friendship that have blossomed today.
just wishing for us to mature more and meet up more (erhem)
and for your life to not be so busy as you grow.
and for our friendship to last long till we die (choy)



and to the special bunch who made me feel
extra loved and special that exact day.
i look fat in the photos omg.
but my mum insist she likes my face with more fats better.
thanks:
for sharing stuffs with me, listening to my complaints,
gossiping with me, doing the work and helping me.

for being the extra crazy guy and for the lame jokes.
the noisy one, the generous and giving one.

couldn't thank god/buddha enough for this bunch,
and it gets bigger as the year passes by.
glad to have met, glad that we had so much in common,
glad we made crazy plans, glad we are more than just good friends.




for being the brave one, the one who stands up for me,
the protective one, for sharing things with me,
for complimenting my jokes/insults (which i dont mean it),
for making me feel good about myself.


for being the person i least worry about. for
telling me little things in your life. for being nice
and not the dramatic kind. for everything you have 
planned for that special day. and the effort
you always try to put in.

and to afiq, for
being fine with us eating pork, and telling us to go ahead
cos you dont wanna trouble us.
for being another one with good temper.

for going crazy with the other guy.
for cutting down on your clubbing days hahahah.
for us being able to get close
even though we knew each other since sec 1 but only got closer 
in sec 4. for being nice and kinda funny at times.


for being so round (kidding), for having such good temper,
for giving in to me, for not taking our jokes
about you seriously, for helping me if you can.



so much love for all these people who chip in for the present,
which i really loved, and for that wonderful night. 
happy to have you guys as the most awesome sis/bros i could have.
and major thanks to my parents who brought me to this world and taught me
the right things in life.


No comments: