About Me

My photo
Vita Dolce Moderato
Kai Wen!
28April 1995


G-Dragon
History is my passion
''I'm not clever, i'm just passionately curious'' -Albert Einstein

Saturday, March 15, 2014

adventure cove

virgin experience to adventure cove!
i enjoyed it. before the actual day, i actually felt kinda sian,
i dont know why, maybe because i'm the only girl, again,
somehow like the halloween night at uss came back to me.
but, nevertheless, i didnt mind, and i had fun.
woke up so early, i had little sleep because i couldn't sleep.
i guess i felt comfortable enough with the guys and it wasn't much
of a problem that i was the only girl.
thank afiq for his waterproof case, we were able to take pictures.
i definitely regret not being able to swim, have short breaths (probably
because i havent exercise since forever). because i wasn't able to
go for snorkeling. i feel insecure about not being able to touch the ground,
and had difficulties breathing through my mouth.
too many excuses, i blame myself for not learning how to swim,
but then again, i dont wanna have broad shoulders.
well, i realise swimming is an important ability.
i guess, learning the simple one/type will do.
like, someone teach me how to thread water please.
the fishes look so pretty even from the outside, i feel such a pity.
but, i saw dolphins, my sister told me it wasn't easy to see,
and fortunately when we were passing in the river,
they were having their feeding time.
i think their adventure river is one of the coolest, who else has fishes at the sides.
that day was good, fun, and tiring, i went home, thinking
i would want to die on my bed, but i had some energy left
for my daily dose of dramas. anddddd i fell asleep almost immediately
around 12plus that night. it was the earliest night i have have to bed ever
since holidays started.
i guess today will be a good day too because i'm meeting some of the usuals
for dinner and dessert.
if anyone sees this post, lets meet up more often this holiday,
because i know most of us would be busy when year 3 starts,
and when our internship is coming. (DO YOU ALL SEE THIS)

pictures:








yup, taking it underwater, only realised this great idea
after seeing eldric's and dz's selfie in my phone.



lastly, i dont know if its sunburn or not, i left the place with my
skin perfectly fine and at night it became so dry,
i feel my skin tightening, hopefully it doesnt peel.
but its kinda red though, please go off soon :(
really hating the weather.

No comments: