About Me

My photo
Vita Dolce Moderato
Kai Wen!
28April 1995


G-Dragon
History is my passion
''I'm not clever, i'm just passionately curious'' -Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

trying

i am trying hard.
but sometimes i let my emotions run and it doesn't end up good.
i end up showing my worst, my temper.
i do get really sensitive and people will think i'm unreasonable,
but i have my own reasons, my own thoughts and feelings,
that if i share how i feel, i may end up feeling like i'm the sensitive one.
or maybe, just really, unreasonable.
but i am really trying.
sometimes i think that if i meet someone soon,
i may not have to try so hard,
because at least that someone will always be there,
even though i may get sick of it,
that person will be there, talking, going out etc.
okay nights :)

No comments: